Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Marco Loves Treats!!!

If you have a cat, then you know just how much they go crazy for treats.  Marco loves them so much until I'm sure they must put something in these things that makes them fantastic for cats.  All I have to do is shack a bag of cat treats and he'll come running from any location that he's hiding in to get them.  My husband uses them to cox him out of the other bedroom, which he knows is off limits.  I've tried different ones, but the ones that he somes to love are Friskies Party Mix, Original Crunch Cats Treats, Chicken, Liver & Turkey Flavors, 2.1-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 10).  I think if Marco can have treats all day, he would. 

Another thing that I've noticed is that he is beginning to follow me all around the house.  If I go to the bathroom, he runs in after me.  Does your cat do this too?  If I go to the kitchen, he meows as if he's dying.  Is our cat the only one to do this?  And don't let my husband and I try to have a nice quiet meal together, forget it.  He takes all of his frustrations out on the couch.  Yes, he's also an attention hog.  Nevertheless, we love him, paws and all.  Now if they can just design a treat to make cats behave on command. 

No comments:

Post a Comment